Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Psalm 2:6-12

Psalm 2:6-12

Yet have I anointed (installed and placed) My King [firmly] on My holy hill of Zion.

I will declare the decree of the Lord:  He said to Me, You are My Son; this day [I declare] I have begotten You.

Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations as Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth as Your possession.

You shall break them with a rod of iron:   You shall dash them in pieces like potters ware.

Now, therefore, O you kings, act wisely; be instructed and warned, O you rulers of the earth.

Serve the Lord with reverent awe and worshipful fear; rejoice and be in high spirits with trembling [lest you displease Him].

Kiss the Son [pay homage to Him in purity], lest He be angry and you perish in the way, for soon shall His wrath be kindled.  O blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are all those who seek refuge and put their trust in Him!

May you be blessed tonight and tomorrow and the rest of this week.  God loves you.  Trusting Him, not just because we'll be blessed, but trusting Him, because He is everything, knows everything, holds everything together with His mighty arm of righteousness.

As you soak in the beauty of His Face, may you be treated to a special touch from His Presence.  May you feel the Son kiss you, and hold you close, as you share your hopes, your fears, your worries, and your pain, with Him.  Be comforted by His Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment