Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone.  I have been gone a few days and just got back tonight.  I will be posting more than this later on, but just wanted to touch base with you all on this beginning year.

How quickly 2010 passed by.  I am still a bit turned around with this being 2011 already.  Now we are two days, almost three, into the month of January and the new year as well.

Many are probably starting out with new goals in mind, new opportunities to think about, new attitudes to work on, and physical agendas to accomplish.  Let us not forget to work on our spiritual lives as well.  Give it a good shaking out and a look over and an opportunity to praise more, complain less, and strengthen our arms and legs for doing God's work.

You have each been gifted with a talent or a gift as the Holy Spirit has given them out.  Work with what you have.  I am working on artwork this year.  God has encouraged my heart with His Words of "Just do it".  I may not draw or write as well as someone else, but all He has asked me to do, is just use what He has given me.  So, this year that is what I will be doing.  Working with what He has given me and seeing what He will do with it.

God bless you all, and may you find the adventure of using your gifts, a new way of doing all that you can, for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment